promtail for FreeBSD?

Can there be a sticky thread, that includes how to use ports-mgmt/psearch with a manpage inclusion, and other methods for finding if something exists? psearch(1) with important commonly used arguments like -s for deep search which is useful with -c for category, and using less(1) with it.

Also, a link to the Porters' Handbook, and maybe other handbooks and resources in the sticky thread. Maybe architecture or developers' handbook. Also, something that answers commonly asked or questions or commonly given answers to porting.

Can there be a sticky thread, that includes how to ...

And can that be sticky please only to those who need it sticky?

What about a fat bar over 50% of the running window displaying an exam on the matter. The bar gets bigger when failing the test and goes away when having passed the exam.

Maybe only 1 thread, which gets updated with posts by mods. While, I know where to find it, I could use a quick link to the Porters' Handbook.

"While, I know where to find it, I could use a quick link to the Porters' Handbook."

forums.freebsd.org has the nice menu bar copied from freebsd.org:
Documentation > Porter's Handbook

Is it necessary for people to state the obvious, on where something can be found? That's what, "I know where to find it" means. What I wrote would be even quicker than that, hence convenient. Anyone who has been here a while knows that, and I've referenced the Porters' Handbook a few times. It would be mainly a sticky for those who are new, but it would still be convenient for everyone.

It's like saying, "you can buy groceries at the grocery store."

Back