Problems with locale settings

Hi, I have some problems with locale settings with x11/gnome3. When I change locale settings at the Settings application, the only change I can see is the keyboard layout. Applications are only using their default locale and also gnome-terminal is not working (complains about encoding). I can't see any locale menu like in old GDM in this new x11/gdm. Also noticed that the ibus settings desktop application does not work but CLI ibus work well.

This is the gnome-terminal error:
Code:
(process:27839): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
  Using the fallback 'C' locale.
Error constructing proxy for org.gnome.Terminal:/org/gnome/Terminal/Factory0: Error calling StartServiceByName for org.gnome.Terminal: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ChildExited: Process org.gnome.Terminal exited with status 8

And I'm getting this at tty1:
Code:
Nov 29 09:20:57 casav dbus[699]: [system] Rejected send message, 2 matched rules; type="method_call", sender=":1.120" (uid=1001
pid=1497 comm="gnome-control-center --overview ") interface="org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties" member="GetAll" error name="(unset
)" requested_reply="0" destination=":1.1" (uid=0 pid=780 comm="/usr/local/sbin/console-kit-daemon --no-daemon ")

Ports have the latest snapshot.

Back