Solved Problem with svn in stable 10

Hi,

Three days ago, I've updated my STABLE-10 to the newest svn commit. When rebooting, the system complains about some variables that never were in rc.conf, but that the boot process somehow seems to require:
Code:
growsfs_enable, hostid_enable, zfs_enable, ddb_enable, harvest_interrupt, harvest_p_to_p, harvest_swi

After these "errors", the systems can't attach to my geli encrypted device. I can manually attach to it successfuly afterwards manually, after going to shell.
It seems to me that somehow, the
Code:
svn update
brought some commit that broke something regarding /etc/rc.conf and the boot process doesn't process the rest of /etc/rc.conf because of the above mentioned complaints.
No problem, it was what I thought. I can just svn update /usr/src and reboot the machine and probably those /etc/rc.conf complaints are gone. Well, although I have no problem fetching from the internet, when trying to svn update, I get the following errors:
Code:
E000065 Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://svn0.eu.freebsd.org/base/stable/10'
E000065: Error running context: No route to host
But I can
Code:
ping svn0.eu.freebsd.org

Now, I'm stalled, don't know what to do.
Any help?

Probably more than one thing going on. First, did you run mergemaster(8) after building and installing the new world?

Second, the repository names went to just svn.freebsd.org. There is some automatic GeoIP magic at work to direct users to the nearest mirror.

Back