Solved Poudriere build failures and respository creation

I am in the process of setting my ports-mgmt/poudriere build box back up and am getting a couple of ports that fail to build. Once the process is finished, it shows 2 ports failed, the rest succeeded. The output shows this:
Code:
[02:16:28] Committing packages to repository: /data/packages/releng120amd64-default/.real_1578760969 via .latest symlink
And this:
Code:
[releng120amd64-default] [2020-01-11_08h26m22s] [committing:] Queued: 74 Built: 72 Failed: 2  Skipped: 0  Ignored: 0  Tobuild: 0   Time: 02:16:09
[02:16:28] Logs: /data/logs/bulk/releng120amd64-default/2020-01-11_08h26m22s
[02:16:28] Cleaning up
[02:16:28] Unmounting file systems

Yet the directory /data does not exist under /usr/local/poudriere. Only /usr/local/poudriere/jails and /usr/local/poudriere/ports exist. Am I looking in the wrong place or is it that poudriere does not create the repository at all if there are any port build failures?

Mine reads Logs: /usr/local/poudriere/data/logs/bulk/...........
I'm guessing a configuration mistake (BASEFS in poudriere.conf)?

Did you look in /data?

I am trying to setup a 'Poudriere image' machine to buld nanobsd-like images with the -t firmware type.
Since this was a new setup I was having trouble with BASEFS error.
I saw this error and did not see a solution.

So I went back to the February version 3.28 and that got past my sticking point.

I am having more problems and had to dig into /usr/local/etc/poudriere.conf and I noticed this was commented out and needs to be enabled:
#POUDRIERE_DATA=${BASEFS}/data

Thanks Phishfry! That was the problem: in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.conf POUDRIERE_DATA=${BASEFS}/data was commented out and I forgot to uncomment.

Back