Solved portdowngrade fails to downgrade python27

Python 2.7.15 seems to cause an error with a kodi plugin, which ran fine on 2.7.14. To address this, I wanted to downgrade python27 to the last 2.7.14 build. However, this fails as follows:

Code:
root@kodi-recroom:/usr/ports/lang/python27 # portdowngrade -r lang/python27 r468566
=> Fetching empty ports tree... [DONE]
=> Fetching important directories... svn: E200009: 'portdowngrade.AM1o4pG/Keywords@r468566': a peg revision is not allowed here
Could not fetch ^[A-Z] directories @r468566

The same for all other versions available, does not make a difference if I have the "r" in front of the number or not. Googling did not turn up anything helpful. I would appreciate if anybody would have a hint on how to do this. Thanks!

Python 2.7.15 seems to cause an error with a kodi plugin, which ran fine on 2.7.14. To address this, I wanted to downgrade python27 to the last 2.7.14 build. However, this fails as follows:
Instead of trying to reverse I'd try to find out what's causing those errors.

Is it possible that you mixed installation types? So installed ports (/usr/ports, using make install clean) and packages (using only pkg, so for example: pkg install ...) next to each other? Because that can definitely result in what you described here, and it's not suggested.

Instead of trying to reverse I'd try to find out what's causing those errors.

Is it possible that you mixed installation types? So installed ports (/usr/ports, using make install clean) and packages (using only pkg, so for example: pkg install ...) next to each other? Because that can definitely result in what you described here, and it's not suggested.

While that should not be the case (I am building from ports only), I thought about the possibility of a build issue. At the moment I am rebuilding python27 (current version 2.7.15) and all dependent ports and will see if that helps, before reverting python itself.

Back