Plasma 5

I have a problem with KMail on KDE 4.14.3 (IMAP and deleting emails) and I think to give a try to Plasma 5 from area51. Does anyone use Plasma 5 as a main desktop, please?

Thank you.

You should start a new thread (or change the title on this one), describe what the problem with KMail is, and see if anyone can help you fix it. Asking everyone here if KMail works for them, or installing Plasma 5 just to see if you KMail problem is spontaneously gone, is guaranteed to be a huge waste of time.

You should start a new thread (or change the title on this one), describe what the problem with KMail is, and see if anyone can help you fix it. Asking everyone here if KMail works for them, or installing Plasma 5 just to see if you KMail problem is spontaneously gone, is guaranteed to be a huge waste of time.

Yes, I should but the version which we have in ports is outdated and there are still bug in kdepim and in akonadi 1.13.0 which is not anymore maintained from KDE. This was the reason why I mentioned my problems and ask about how Plasma 5 works on FreeBSD.

There's lots of talk about Plasma 5 on Freenode #kde. It might be a good choice for this kind of question.

Back