pkg core dump

Hi!

I am using FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE (amd64) and I did use Synth than go back to portmaster and after reinstall 10.3-RELEASE and again back to Synth. But now I have a problem with
Code:
pkg upgrade -f
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
FreeBSD repository is up-to-date.
Updating Synth repository catalogue...
Synth repository is up-to-date.
All repositories are up-to-date.
Checking for upgrades (1421 candidates): 100%
Processing candidates (1421 candidates): 100%
Child process pid=66029 terminated abnormally: Segmentation fault

It happened all the time. Also, for example:
Code:
pkg upgrade -f blender
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
FreeBSD repository is up-to-date.
Updating Synth repository catalogue...
Synth repository is up-to-date.
All repositories are up-to-date.
Child process pid=66035 terminated abnormally: Segmentation fault

But when are updated ports it works (Synth update without errors).

I did reinstall pkg but it is the same.

Thank you.
 
Can you run script pkg.log pkg -d upgrade -f to hopefully get more useful output?

It shows:
Code:
Script started on Tue Jul 19 18:51:35 2016
command: pkg -d upgrade -f
DBG(1)[11553]> pkg initialized
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
DBG(1)[11553]> PkgRepo: verifying update for FreeBSD
DBG(1)[11553]> Pkgrepo, begin update of '/var/db/pkg/repo-FreeBSD.sqlite'
DBG(1)[11553]> Fetch: fetching from: http://pkgmir.pkg.freebsd.org/FreeBSD:10:amd64/quarterly/meta.txz with opts "i"
DBG(1)[11553]> Fetch: fetching from: http://pkgmir.pkg.freebsd.org/FreeBSD:10:amd64/quarterly/packagesite.txz with opts "i"
FreeBSD repository is up-to-date.
Updating Synth repository catalogue...
DBG(1)[11553]> PkgRepo: verifying update for Synth
DBG(1)[11553]> Pkgrepo, begin update of '/var/db/pkg/repo-Synth.sqlite'
DBG(1)[11553]> Fetch: fetching from: file:///var/synth/live_packages/meta.txz with opts "i"
DBG(1)[11553]> Fetch: fetching from: file:///var/synth/live_packages/packagesite.txz with opts "i"
Synth repository is up-to-date.
All repositories are up-to-date.
DBG(1)[11553]> want to get an advisory lock on a database


Script done on Tue Jul 19 18:51:47 2016
I deleted packages (1431) in the log file after line "
DBG(1)[11553]> want to get an advisory lock on a database"
which are the same as I wrote in the first post.

Thank you.
 
I am having exactly the same issue. I have removed all packages, bootstraped and started over. Same thing.
 
Back
Top