phpPgAdmin-php82 throws error

Hi forum
I'm still using 13.3-RELEASE-p6, with apache24 and postgresql15-server installed using pkg.
Also installed phppgadmin-php82 , but can't get a response from the webpage at localhost/phpPgAdmin
Browser just gives a blank screen, no error message. Strange.
Yes, I can connect to postgres using psql, and sql-ledger.
Yes, I did adjust /usr/local/www/apache24/data/phpPgAdmin/conf/config.inc.php to point to 'localhost' .

There's an error in /var/log/httpd-error.log as follows :
Code:
[Thu Sep 12 21:25:16.466616 2024] [php:error] [pid 19291] [client 127.0.0.1:32942] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function session_name() in /usr/local/www/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php:76\nStack trace:\n#0 /usr/
local/www/phpPgAdmin/index.php(11): include_once()\n#1 {main}\n  thrown in /usr/local/www/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php on line 76
Unfortunately, I'm not quite understanding the meaning of this critical error. Perhaps a needed function library is missing ?
Please, is there any easy solution to get this moving ?

It should have been installed as a dependency but still worthwhile to double-check. Also check /usr/local/etc/php/ and /usr/local/etc/php.conf.

Code:
.if !defined(WITHOUT_PHP_DEPENDS)
USE_PHP=	pgsql session mbstring
.endif

Did you restart Apache after installing phpPgAdmin? It might be that new PHP libraries are installed but Apache will need to restart to pick them up (if you are using mod_php)

Back