Personal remarks on my Forum posts and Threads

I have not posted much in the past months and years of COVID, but don't get the idea that I don't appreciate or contribute enough to the FreeBSD community, administration, developers, beta-testers and so on; I have decided to self-censor my own spurious and ill informed (poorly researched) posts to your community Forum. I simply don't have enough time to produce the quality posts and threads which some of you are quite deservedly masters at.
I simply love this operating system; the freedom one is able to put forth study, time and effort to producing a gold standard of computer excellence.

I was under impression that COVID-related lockdowns actually spurred more Internet traffic (and posting to Forums!)... And, these Forums are a place to ask questions about FreeBSD. Yeah, answers are best when informed and researched. And yeah, there are good and bad ways to ask questions - the Forums do have their share of users who abuse their accounts and pick ill-intentioned fights instead of gathering information. The impression I get out of this thread's OP is that of someone who actually appreciates getting solid info. So I hope OP sticks around.

I have not posted much in the past months and years of COVID, but don't get the idea that I don't appreciate or contribute enough to the FreeBSD community, administration, developers, beta-testers and so on; I have decided to self-censor my own spurious and ill informed (poorly researched) posts to your community Forum. I simply don't have enough time to produce the quality posts and threads which some of you are quite deservedly masters at.
I simply love this operating system; the freedom one is able to put forth study, time and effort to producing a gold standard of computer excellence.
Please don't sell yourself short. I enjoy your posts, and benefit greatly from them.

Back