Perl 5.20 update

I have just updated to Perl 5.20 (from 5.18). I followed the instructions in /usr/ports/UPDATING and have reinstalled all my ports that use Perl. I also restarted the daemons that I needed to.

All was going well until I tried to access my mail/mailgraph and sysutils/monitorix graphs. When I browse either it just says "Internal Server Error" but in the Apache httpd-error.log it says:

Code:
AH01215: (2)No such file or directory: exec of '/usr/local/www/apache24/cgi-bin/mailgraph.cgi' failed: /usr/local/www/apache24/cgi-bin/mailgraph.cgi
End of script output before headers: mailgraph.cgi

AH01215: env: perl: : /usr/local/www/monitorix/cgi-bin/monitorix.cgi
H01215: No such file or directory: /usr/local/www/monitorix/cgi-bin/monitorix.cgi

Both mailgraph.cgi and monitorix.cgi exist in the directories mentioned above.

I have tried reinstalling the mail/mailgraph and sysutils/monitorix ports but this didn't help.

What have I missed here?

It installed fine! In the end I just had to change the following in the cgi files and it worked perfectly after that:

Code:
#!/usr/local/bin/perl

There was some changes to the Perl port the effects anybody with the hard coded /usr/bin/perl path. See /usr/ports/UPDATING
NOTE:
Perl has been removed from base more than ten years ago, so it was way past time for the /usr/bin/perl symlink to be removed from the port. If for some strange reason, you still need it, you will have to create it manually.

Back