OOO3 build fail

ooo3 failes to build
Ports tree is up to date.
Code:
Checking DLL ../unxfbsdi.pro/lib/check_i18npool.uno.so ...-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  2857958 Feb  4 03:05 ../unxfbsdi.pro/lib/i18npool.uno.so
-------------
Running processes: 0
deliver -- version: 1.130
Module 'i18npool' delivered successfully. 29 files copied, 6 files unchanged

1 module(s): 
        cppunit
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO300_m15/cppunit

[color="Red"]Attention: if you build and deliver the above module(s) you may prolongue your the build issuing command "build --from cppunit"
[/color]
rmdir /tmp/24674
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3.

===>>> make failed for editors/openoffice.org-3
===>>> Aborting update

What does red line means? I don't understand what it says.

It means that you can skip everything that has already been built if you try to continue building later.

That doesn't work through the ports, though.

Are you doing a parallel build? I tried the build with MAXMODULES=3 and it broke. Without it it finished just fine, though.

nope, i didn't change any setting related to port build.
hmmmm, however in my rc.conf i added

WANT_FORCE_OPTIMIZATION_DOWNGRADE=2
but i don't think it could cause problems.... will try without it

It should force -O2 instead of passing -O3 to gcc.
That's how i understand it.

Not sure if it also aplies to Ports
anyway, it didn't help

EDIT:
hmm, could fact that i uncecked installation of tzupdate make suce a effect?
I didn't want to install tzupdate, because it changes frequently, and i don't konw what it does at all. Even more, if it's optional..... why not to skip it

If a port messes with optimizations there's a good reason and one shouldn't interfere.

I don't think java's timezone handling is involved with your problem. Just run make and see weather it works this time.

Another day another fail;
Today tried to compile ooo3 port for 3 times.
And again fail on same spot.....

And it's brand new system....

killasmurf86 said:
Another day another fail;
Today tried to compile ooo3 port for 3 times.
And again fail on same spot.....

And it's brand new system....

Posting the error does help.

Any customizations in make.conf?

tangram said:
Posting the error does help.

Any customizations in make.conf?

same error as in my 1st post
no customizations in make.conf

however, i think it might be related to tzupdate which i unselected....

Now trying to build with it [i do not believe it'll help, but what do i have to lose?]

OK, this time it's something new....
Code:
------------------------------
Making: ../unxfbsdi.pro/lib/librptxmlfi.so
c++ -Wl,-z,combreloc -Wl,-rpath,'$ORIGIN:$ORIGIN/../ure-link/lib' -shared -Wl,-O
1 -Wl,--version-script ../unxfbsdi.pro/misc/rptui_rptxmlfi.map -L../unxfbsdi.pro
/lib -L../lib -L/tmp/openoffice.org3-port/work/OOO300_m15/solenv/unxfbsdi/lib -L
/tmp/openoffice.org3-port/work/OOO300_m15/solver/300/unxfbsdi.pro/lib -L/tmp/ope
noffice.org3-port/work/OOO300_m15/solenv/unxfbsdi/lib -L/usr/local/diablo-jdk1.6
.0/lib -L/usr/local/diablo-jdk1.6.0/jre/lib/i386 -L/usr/local/diablo-jdk1.6.0/jr
e/lib/i386/client -L/usr/local/diablo-jdk1.6.0/jre/lib/i386/native_threads -L/us
r/local/lib ../unxfbsdi.pro/slo/rptxml_dflt_version.o -o ../unxfbsdi.pro/lib/lib
rptxmlfi.so ../unxfbsdi.pro/slo/xmlstrings.o ../unxfbsdi.pro/slo/xmlfilter.o ../
unxfbsdi.pro/slo/xmlReport.o ../unxfbsdi.pro/slo/xmlMasterFields.o ../unxfbsdi.p
ro/slo/xmlGroup.o ../unxfbsdi.pro/slo/xmlHelper.o ../unxfbsdi.pro/slo/xmlSection
.o ../unxfbsdi.pro/slo/xmlComponent.o ../unxfbsdi.pro/slo/xmlControlProperty.o .
rsc -presponse @/tmp/mkU6GXB3 > /dev/null 
-------------                                                                   
Running processes: 0                                                            
deliver -- version: 1.130                                                       
Module 'reportdesign' delivered successfully. 29 files copied, 2 files unchanged

1 module(s):                                                                    
        binfilter                                                               
need(s) to be rebuilt                                                           

Reason(s):                                                                      

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /tmp/openoffice.org3-port/work/OOO300_m
15/binfilter/bf_sw/source/core/unocore                                          

Attention: if you build and deliver the above module(s) you may prolongue your t
he build issuing command "build --from binfilter"                               

rmdir /tmp/6848                                                                 
*** Error code 1                                                                

Stop in /tmp/openoffice.org3-port.

I give up till next release/update of OOO3
It always compiles when fresh release/update is available

Back