Solved one vm can ping google but other can't

I have 2 Oracle VM Virtualbox machine 1.FW 2.MG
The FW have 2 interfaces, first is a bridge adapter get ip from DHCP, second is a Internal network "intnet" with static ip assign
The MG have 2 interfaces, both are internal network "intnet" and "intnet1" with static ip assign

FW can ping www.google.com but MG can't, it's say "cannot resolve www.google.com : Host name lookup failure"

topology
BGtFNvq.png

here are configs
FW
PvVqAgW.jpg

MG
tnNUdGI.jpg

sorry for my bad english

First you need to make sure you have basic TCP/IP connectivity. So start by pinging IP addresses (own IP, default gateway, other hosts on the network, other hosts outside the network, etc) and see if you're getting somewhere. It's no use trying fix DNS name resolving if there's no connectivity.

First you need to make sure you have basic TCP/IP connectivity. So start by pinging IP addresses (own IP, default gateway, other hosts on the network, other hosts outside the network, etc) and see if you're getting somewhere. It's no use trying fix DNS name resolving if there's no connectivity.
FW can ping own ip, gateway, 2 MG interfaces
MG can ping own ip, 2 FW interfaces but can't ping gateway(192.168.1.1) traceroute died at FW second interface

FW routing table
JVqOfTD.jpg

MG traceroute gateway
Kwi6UXM.jpg

sorry for bothering you, i have no clue for this

The gateway machine (router?) at 192.168.1.1 needs a static route for 192.168.100.0/30. It needs to know the way back.

The gateway machine (router?) at 192.168.1.1 needs a static route for 192.168.100.0/30. It needs to know the way back.
how do i config the real router(192.168.1.1) it's a Huawei home router I get from ISP
I get into it's config page but not found where to static route

If your ISP manages the router then likely you cannot, and will have to submit a request for them to do it. Depending on their policy they will say yes or no. If they let you manage the device then you need log in credentials and then look for a routing / static-routing menu page.

Edit - they may have some configuration pages, especially routing, blocked from your access.

If your ISP manages the router then likely you cannot, and will have to submit a request for them to do it. Depending on their policy they will say yes or no. If they let you manage the device then you need log in credentials and then look for a routing / static-routing menu page.

Edit - they may have some configuration pages, especially routing, blocked from your access.

so is there any way to lets MG access Internet?
can I use NAT to change MG's ip to FW DHCP's ip then my real router can send packet back to FW?

can I use NAT to change MG's ip to FW DHCP's ip then my real router can send packet back to FW?
That would be a solution, yes. I'm personally not a big fan of this because this means a double NAT, once on the FW machine and again on the ISP router. Which would make forwarding ports from the internet to the inside more complex. But if you cannot add static routes to the ISP router it's the only solution that would work.

That would be a solution, yes. I'm personally not a big fan of this because this means a double NAT, once on the FW machine and again on the ISP router. Which would make forwarding ports from the internet to the inside more complex. But if you cannot add static routes to the ISP router it's the only solution that would work.
Finally MG can access Internet now
iEh5970.jpg

Using NAT at FW
9s3k3oe.jpg

thanks for helping me ;D

Back