Other Node swc/core issues (core-freebsd-x64, keepImportAttributes, keepImportAssertions)

I tried doing npm start and got a Bindings not found error. I did npm install @swc/core-freebsd-x64 and got the keepImportAttributes vs keepImportAssertions error.

Trying to run it through linux got ENOSYS: function not implemented, watch.

I thought downgrading swc/core to 1.3.82 to before the name switch could work, but it seems 2004Scape switched to needing node-register as a requirement over ts and register (apparently) needs a higher swc/core version. I don't know enough about the code to try to fix it directly.

I'm thinking the devs could do something BSD-specific for the Attributes vs Assertions error, but I'm thinking there's also something odd about the node module versions in-general (I heard core-freebsd-x64 only supports FreeBSD 13)?

The bindings error seems like FreeBSD isn't in a list to be auto-downloaded since manually-installing it solves the binding error? Maybe I need a specific core-freebsd-x64 version? I've ran the same project on Fedora 40, openSUSE TW, and Windows 10 no problem from git clone, to npm start, and then it running.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Back