no title

I know that this is not the place,but is the only place I have to says this,and hope that someone in the same situation can read this and improve their life
I came to the point that everything is going to a black hole
in my work when I want to innovate,create proyects,in conclusion WORK , my boss,who is one of that persons who
is boss because of "friends" and not for the IT knowledge skills ends up humiliating me, is like talk to someone who knows
nothing and nothing of IT work

my "coworkers" tecnical support,etc, not comunicate with me,is like I dont exist, and I allways make a great relationship with all people, but this time just send all to fuckoff

and a very bad salary, 30% of what It corresponds to me for the tasks I do
I looking for new a work for years, and nothing come
and for more, I'am alone, dont have family, friends or something like that
so, I'am alone and in a bad place at work,alone in my life..so...feels like shit

Being in that place sucks, sure. Maybe not having a family is on the plus side here, you may more easily change your whereabouts. Have you considered moving? Maybe to a different country?But one thing is most important - don't make permanent solutions for temporary problems.

Good advice from Crivens.
IMHO, happiness is important in every persons life. It is different for every person, but it is important.
Having a "personal network", be it friends, family or just a shared interest group of people is a large part of that happiness.
And since work takes of a large part of our life, being happy at work most of the time is important too.

Ways to possible improvements if your life don't have enough happiness:
- engage in a new hobby (examples: makerspace, crafting, board gaming, sports, hiking, travel)
- find friends (this can be hard / scary - see the point above)
- find a new job, and select one where you think you will be happy (of course it will have to pay enough to cover living expenses)
- if you don't think you can be happy in your work anymore, try to learn a new / different skill and find a job there (this is the hardest way, but it might give you most happiness)

A change of scenery can reset the mind. Make things clearer.

I was down on where I lived till I got a job that had me travel the country. I'd be gone all week long--every week--but it made me realize how good I had it where I was and gave me a fresh perspective.

If you can, take the longest vacation you can and do nothing but walk around and relax.

Being in that place sucks, sure. Maybe not having a family is on the plus side here, you may more easily change your whereabouts. Have you considered moving? Maybe to a different country?But one thing is most important - don't make permanent solutions for temporary problems.

Yes, a long time ago considered, when my mother lives (now i'am 42 years) and a big house to mantain,now I love my house and a feel good in here

Code:
 don't make permanent solutions for temporary problems

that came close..good words,is true, sometimes I use a rocketlauncher to kill a anthem, maybe this are temporay problems

Good advice from Crivens.
IMHO, happiness is important in every persons life. It is different for every person, but it is important.
Having a "personal network", be it friends, family or just a shared interest group of people is a large part of that happiness.
And since work takes of a large part of our life, being happy at work most of the time is important too.

Ways to possible improvements if your life don't have enough happiness:
- engage in a new hobby (examples: makerspace, crafting, board gaming, sports, hiking, travel)
- find a new job, and select one where you think you will be happy (of course it will have to pay enough to cover living expenses)
- if you don't think you can be happy in your work anymore, try to learn a new / different skill and find a job there (this is the hardest way, but it might give you most happiness)

Code:

thanks,I'am in the 3 point, about a year ago, finding a good place to work(nevermind tha salary) , I found very positives opinions there(linked..), every recruiter say to me that mi CV is amazing for all the experience I have, and advance to the next meet..sometimes one,sometimes two,and sometimes to the final interview, I know that some where out there is a good and "normal" job , where I make good friends
I recall the previous place when I work, it was a callcenter,I do tecnical support(suse linux machines,voip phones,etc)
It was only one year, go to work and back to my home in rush hour..etc,but it was the best year

Code:

good points, yes, with the first point maybe know new people

Code:

yes,in this I have tried to find another jobs (not IT) , like before..when I start to work in my 17/18 years, but I found that my area is IT

A change of scenery can reset the mind. Make things clearer.

I was down on where I lived till I got a job that had me travel the country. I'd be gone all week long--every week--but it made me realize how good I had it where I was and gave me a fresh perspective.

If you can, take the longest vacation you can and do nothing but walk around and relax.

Yes! , you know, in the start of this job, I made small "mini" vacations, for the weekend and was amazing
but now is not enought money for that

One thing I saw in a video. A guy was presenting a bottle of water and the price for it. Like, 20cent in the big box store, $1 in a kiosk, $2 in the airport and $5 on the plane. Always the same bottle. The thing is, to go from 20cent to $2 you need to change your place.

One thing I saw in a video. A guy was presenting a bottle of water and the price for it. Like, 20cent in the big box store, $1 in a kiosk, $2 in the airport and $5 on the plane. Always the same bottle. The thing is, to go from 20cent to $2 you need to change your place.

I think that,but meanwhile...put the best,dont think or look the "bad things" and do my work(meanwhile)

I looking for new a work for years, and nothing come
You recognize the best solution. Years is too much, 18 months is also too much. Perhaps moving, as Crivens said.

But anyway, keep calm, avoid conflicts, perhaps reducing the communication at the lowest without appearing strange,
continue searching for a job, perhaps first a worst paid one, but without psycho-terror, your health is more important
than the money. Give the chance a chance, try to think on alternatives, try to generate opportunities to get a
job, for example following what tingo wrote.

I think I understand well your situation. You hurt the ego of your chef, and for your chef his ego is the most
important thing. Your colleges are primitive people that act according to fear and wish. The world is full of
such people without honour. It is probably not your fault, many people that are brutal with others are very
sensitive when it is about their ego, you probably cannot recognize when and how you did it. It could be
that you did not give him the adulation he expected from you, that may hurt some people a lot.

Have you considered moving? Maybe to a different country?
To move in the search for a job, to be a work nomad, is normal today. You have to be very lucky to remain always
in the same place. Perhaps you can get it as a freelancer.

Having a "personal network", be it friends, family or just a shared interest group of people
Is perhaps a *BSD, Unix or Linux user Group near you?

Being able to give your boss the finger any time is very good for your psychological health. And it keeps your boss on his toes. If it does not, it is better to go anyway. So even if you have a good job, keep looking. Just to know that you DON'T have to do the one you currently have. Maybe you have skills you don't know you have.

Yes, moving is hard. So is dying a bit each day.

moving is hard.
Yes, moving is hard, but immediately after one moved not any more, then one regrets not having moved before.
It is the fear of an unknown situation, unknown city, unknown country.
Of course it is good to have information before.
For young students it is very easy to move to study somewhere else, later they learn to fear.

I don know the age of wolffnx, but perhaps he could get a scholarship to study abroad?

As said, give the chance a chance, think on alternatives, put oneself in a situation that opportunities come.

Yes, moving is hard, but immediately after one moved not any more, then one regrets not having moved before. …

I had no regrets after a significant move. Looking forward, positively, was easy enough, after I made things better for myself.

… age …

Around 43 (age 39 disclosed in 2020)

… Is perhaps a *BSD, Unix or Linux user Group near you?

Nothing for any BSD, that I can see (the FreeBSD Project page for user groups).

Being able to give your boss the finger any time is very good for your psychological health. And it keeps your boss on his toes. If it does not, it is better to go anyway. So even if you have a good job, keep looking. Just to know that you DON'T have to do the one you currently have. Maybe you have skills you don't know you have.

Yes, moving is hard. So is dying a bit each day.
thanks god,I am very comfortable now in my work, in my office(like allways), alone but many people come to see me and talk, with my boss I change my mind..to:
-do the best effort
-positively
-without care for my coworkers...moving on

and the results are good, my boss came from time to time to my office and talk to me(in a good way)
thereis only 1 coworker that is allways fine with me,he come to my office too and talk...

so,the key was "show who the shitt# people was" and go away from them,now everything is moving in a good way (until find a new job or freelance maybe)

Yes, moving is hard, but immediately after one moved not any more, then one regrets not having moved before.
It is the fear of an unknown situation, unknown city, unknown country.
Of course it is good to have information before.
For young students it is very easy to move to study somewhere else, later they learn to fear.

I don know the age of wolffnx, but perhaps he could get a scholarship to study abroad?

As said, give the chance a chance, think on alternatives, put oneself in a situation that opportunities come.

Hi hruodr , I am 43 now (44 in two monts😬)
exactly, and the good vibrations atract good vibrations too, in general speaking

Back