No plasmoids and akonadi errors

I've recently installed KDE 4 on a newly installed FreeBSD. Everything works except two things:
1. There are no plasmoids. I have them installed (deskutils/kdeplasma-addons port) but when I click on a desktop and choose Add Widgets, there appears an empty bar on the bottom of the screen with no plasmoids to choose from.
2. Akonadi doesn't start. When I run it from terminal with $ akonadictl start there is usually nothing, even after a couple of minutes, but a few times it crashed and generated akonadiserver.core. Here's the backtrace http://pastebin.com/jTcBEYX2 . OS is FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE-p1 on amd64 with Clang being the main compiler (for the world and the ports).

Thanks, still, it doesn't help because I can't rebuild using any version of GCC (4.2, 4.6, 4.7) because of errors. I guess I need to rebuild recursively using GCC all of the dependencies, however, it will take a lot of time so I'll just pass and hope it's fixed in 4.10.

I rebuilt all ports using gcc to get it working, but that failed several times. I had to use Clang and different gcc's to get some ports to build.

These are the notes I took.

Code:
REBUILD ALL GCC 4.7.3
889 ()
.if ${.CURDIR:M*/***/***}
USE_GCC?=4.2+
.endif
/devel/boost-jam
/net-im/libmsn
/devel/dconf
/graphics/opencv-core
/textproc/clucene