no application panel in fvwm-crystal

hi everybody,

I installed 8.0 RC2 and fvwm-crystal.
When I log in, I could not see "Application panel". I tried to figure out, compared the configuration file with my OLD config file in debian system which worked. no clues.

I also ran generate-menu and saw system wide file were there (Applications/icons/receipts/..).

I used "Default with ACPI" receipt, and other panels were there.

Please advise, thank you so much

Code:
def getAppsData(databases=[database],checkExecs=False,searchIconsIn='',sortOrder='prio',minLength=3,with=None,without=None,rootName='/Applications',topInSub=True,fileIco='default.png',dirIcon='directory.png'):

def getAppsData(databases=[database],checkExecs=False,searchIconsIn='',sortOrder='prio',minLength=3,with=None,without=None,rootName='/Applications',topInSub=True,fileIco='default.png',dirIcon='directory.png'):

[fvwm][]: <<DEPRECATED>> Style * EdgeMoveResistance 100
  File "/usr/local/bin/fvwm-crystal.apps", line 209
    def getAppsData(databases=[database],checkExecs=False,searchIconsIn='',sortOrder='prio',minLength=3,with=None,without=None,rootName='/Applications',topInSub=True,fileIcon='default.png',dirIcon='directory.png'):
                                                                                                           ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
    def getAppsData(databases=[database],checkExecs=False,searchIconsIn='',sortOrder='prio',minLength=3,with=None,without=None,rootName='/Applications',topInSub=True,fileIcon='default.png',dirIcon='directory.png'):
                                                                                                           ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I found this error in the log, still investigating, any advice?

"with" is reserved keyword in python 2.6, that is the root cause, I updated the code, rename the variable "with" and it worked now.

Back