Solved Networkmgr fails to build/rebuild from 2.7 to 2.8

I have net-mgmt/networkmgr installed on my machine but it fails to upgrade from 2.7 to 2.8. The error I receive is:
Code:
Running Q/A tests (stage-qa)
Error: '/usr/bin/env python' is an invalid shebang you need USES=shebangfix for 'share/networkmgr/trayicon.py'
Error: '/usr/bin/env python' is an invalid shebang you need USES=shebangfix for 'share/networkmgr/authentication.py'
Error: '/usr/bin/evn' is an invalid shebang you need USES=shebangfix for 'share/networkmgr/net_api.py'
*** Error code 1
so I added shebangfix in the Makefile but it still fails to build. Any idea? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Same error in poudriere to:

Code:
====> Running Q/A tests (stage-qa)
Error: '/usr/bin/env python' is an invalid shebang you need USES=shebangfix for 'share/networkmgr/trayicon.py'
Error: '/usr/bin/evn' is an invalid shebang you need USES=shebangfix for 'share/networkmgr/net_api.py'
Error: '/usr/bin/env python' is an invalid shebang you need USES=shebangfix for 'share/networkmgr/authentication.py'
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/net-mgmt/networkmgr
=>> Error: stage-qa failures detected
build of net-mgmt/networkmgr | networkmgr-2.8 ended at Wed Sep  5 12:59:17 EEST 2018
build time: 00:00:28
!!! build failure encountered !!!
[00:00:32] Error: Build failed in phase: stage-qa
[00:00:32] Cleaning up
[00:00:32] Unmounting file systems

I would suggest creating a PR for it. The port was recently updated and probably needs a bit of tweaking.

Also note the error on share/networkmgr/net_api.py, it consistently shows /usr/bin/evn instead of /usr/bin/env, so it looks like there are some upstream issues too.

Back