mkisofs gnome live iso cd error

ericbsd

Developer
I try to make a Gnome FreeBSD live cd installer base on the finstall project by Ivan Voras. I have practically finish, but when the makeimage.py try to make the iso i ha this error:

http://pastebin.com/f3f2d34af

The makeimage.py use mkisofs to make the iso. The command use is:
Code:
 mkisofs -l -nobak -V "FreeBSD.Live" -T -J -R -ldots -b boot/cdboot -no-emul-boot -o GhostBSD.iso /root/Desktop/ghostbsd/livecd

I know its /usr/local/share/doc/libsigc-2.0/docs/reference/html
the problem. Can I remove this file without causing damage to Gnome or FreeBSD???
Or I can use an other command to make my iso???

etereo Yes I try to make a gnome FreeBSD live cd installer.
I have done a live cd with freesbie work perfectly but i have a problem to make my installer. I have try to make live cd basse on finstall project by Ivan Voras. I have remove /usr/local/share/doc/libsigc-2.0/docs/reference/html file and make my iso.
but its only fit on a dvd and it take 15min on my fastest pc to boot in the gui. With Freesbie its take me 6min to boot in gui on whit slowest computer and all fit on the cd. but the finstall don't work on my perfect live cd i have to adapt some code to my live cd or try to make an other dvd with the command ale post. Thanks etereo and ale to your posts. I let you now if somethig work or when i need tester.

please give me a url to your os i would love to use it, ive been looking for a distro like that. what are you gonna call it and will there be a website?

I have a lot work to finish the installer and i gone setup a sever letter for the project.My girl help me for all the graphic thing
and a friend help me to check my grammar for all Its need to be correct because I have lot to learn in english but i'm a canadian french but I learn fast.

can i help you in any sort of way because the way i look at it your os will be done before truebsd. by the way i added you on msn

Back