Solved mail/fdm: can't make folders arg work.

rigoletto@

Developer
Hi,

After a while using mail/isync pointed by aragats, I found mail/fdm what also does mail filtering and many other things.

It is working very well, but it just fetch the INBOX by default. There is an account folders argument which allow to choose the folders to be fetched, and I want to add SPAM to be also fetched but I can't get that to work.

fdm.conf(5)
Code:
imaps server host [port port] [userpass] [folders][only] [no-verify]
     [no-cram-md5] [no-login]
     These define an IMAP or IMAPS account.  The parameters areas for
     a POP3 or POP3S account, aside from the additional [HIGHLIGHT]folders[/HIGHLIGHT] option
     which sets the name of thefolder or folders to use (the default
     isto fetch from the inbox). This has the form:

folder name | folders { name ... }

Well if I set folders "Folder1" it works, but when I add a second like folders "Folder1 Folde2" it fail with:
Code:
account: unexpected data: 3 NO [TRYCREATE] SELECT No such folder. sc=o1rxGa2tfmI1_122001_25o
account: fetching error. aborted
account: 0 messages processed in 3.397 seconds

Any idea? o_O

Thanks!!!

Thanks for pointing this program, will check it out later today.
Are you talking about a gmail account? I guess, Google doesn't give the same "capabilities" to all folders.
Did you look into their examples installed?
Code:
pkg info -l fdm | grep conf$

Hi.

This actually is for Yandex, but I actually do not thought about being something related with the mail provider. I have three different accounts in there, two are like EOL (Gmail and GMX), I will try with those to see if works.

The examples are pretty good, they covered almost everything I wanted while doing the setup bar this little problem.

Thanks!

So, same thing with other account. If I set a single folder (any one) it is fetched normally, but as soon I add the second one I get that error. :rolleyes:

Back