Solved Looking for help with Rust config file to build "oatmeal" in FreeBSD

Hi, im trying to build oatmeal package from git but having issues with building it.
Code:
error: failed to run custom build command for `oatmeal v0.13.0 (/home/evo/oatmeal)`

Caused by:
  process didn't exit successfully: `/home/evo/oatmeal/target/release/build/oatmeal-06b87550b4bbf465/build-script-build` (exit status: 1)
  --- stdout
  cargo:rustc-env=VERGEN_GIT_BRANCH=main
  cargo:rustc-env=VERGEN_GIT_COMMIT_AUTHOR_EMAIL=dustinblackman@users.noreply.github.com
  cargo:rustc-env=VERGEN_GIT_COMMIT_AUTHOR_NAME=Dustin Blackman
  cargo:rustc-env=VERGEN_GIT_COMMIT_COUNT=257
  cargo:rustc-env=VERGEN_GIT_COMMIT_DATE=2024-05-31
  cargo:rustc-env=VERGEN_GIT_COMMIT_MESSAGE=chore: Remove broken commands
  cargo:rustc-env=VERGEN_GIT_COMMIT_TIMESTAMP=2024-05-31T23:49:12.000000000-04:00
  cargo:rustc-env=VERGEN_GIT_DESCRIBE=v0.13.0-7-ga6148b2
  cargo:rustc-env=VERGEN_GIT_SHA=a6148b2474778698f7b261aa549dcbda439e2060
  cargo:rerun-if-changed=.git/HEAD
  cargo:rerun-if-changed=.git/refs/heads/main
  cargo:rerun-if-changed=build.rs
  cargo:rerun-if-env-changed=VERGEN_IDEMPOTENT
  cargo:rerun-if-env-changed=SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH
  cargo:rustc-env=OATMEAL_THEMES_BIN=/home/evo/oatmeal/target/release/build/oatmeal-771068d8b88ad5fa/out/.cache/themes/themes.bin
  cargo:rerun-if-changed=/home/evo/oatmeal/target/release/build/oatmeal-771068d8b88ad5fa/out/.cache/themes/themes.bin

--- stderr
  Error: error sending request for url (https://github.com/chriskempson/base16-textmate/archive/0e51ddd568bdbe17189ac2a07eb1c5f55727513e.tar.gz): error trying to connect: invalid peer certificate: UnknownIssuer

Caused by:
      0: error trying to connect: invalid peer certificate: UnknownIssuer
      1: invalid peer certificate: UnknownIssuer
warning: build failed, waiting for other jobs to finish...

In my understanding - i have issues with certificate ?
Is there a way to ignore certificate ? i tried to comment out but no success as then it has same issues with other packages in the build.
Was googling some people fixed by removing openssl directory, but i dont have one - installed openssl - same issue.
Tested by [http] check-config = false adding to .cargo/config file but nothing.
I understand oatmeal does not have command for FreeBSD so have to build from source.
Or i wont be able to do so ?

Back