Other lldb crashing when attempting to inspect a core dump; gdb succeeding instead.

Hi!

I've got a fresh install of FreeBSD 13.0, running lldb 11.0.1. When I attempt to inspect a core dump, lldb crashes with this output:

Code:
$ lldb -c mdxa.core  ../build/src/bin/mdxa

(lldb) target create "../build/src/bin/mdxa" --core "mdxa.core"
Core file '/home/claudi/projects/mdxa/tests/mdxa.core' (x86_64) was loaded.

(lldb) bt all                                                                                                       
Program aborted due to an unhandled Error:                                             
Error value was Success. (Note: Success values must still be checked prior to being destroyed).
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://bugs.freebsd.org/submit/ and include the crash backtrace.
Stack dump:                                                                                                         
0.      Program arguments: lldb -c mdxa.core ../build/src/bin/mdxa
1.      HandleCommand(command = "bt all")
#0 0x0000000003ae7aee PrintStackTrace /usr/src/contrib/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Support/Unix/Signals.inc:564:13
#1 0x0000000003ae5fa5 RunSignalHandlers /usr/src/contrib/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Support/Signals.cpp:69:18
#2 0x0000000003ae8060 SignalHandler /usr/src/contrib/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Support/Unix/Signals.inc:0:3
#3 0x0000000804c35e00 handle_signal /usr/src/lib/libthr/thread/thr_sig.c:0:3
Abort trap (core dumped)

Details:
Code:
$ lldb --version                   
lldb version 11.0.1 (git@github.com:llvm/llvm-project.git revision llvmorg-11.0.1-0-g43ff75f2c3fe)
  clang revision llvmorg-11.0.1-0-g43ff75f2c3fe                                                                       
  llvm revision llvmorg-11.0.1-0-g43ff75f2c3fe

However, if I try the same with gdb(1), I can successfully inspect the core dump. Not sure if this (solved) post is related to the same problem. Before submitting a bug, I would like to know if anybody else has faced the same issue.

Thank you!

Back