Let's code!

Yet another idea from the Arch Forums (sorry, they have some neat stuff that I think would be neat to try on these forums ;))

Basically the idea is to write a C program, line by line, one line per post; with no double-posting.

The program doesn't have a goal, it's just whatever we make it. If you're including other files, state which file the line belongs in.

I'll start.

main.c:
Code:
#include <stdio.h>

Let's make some code!

Why is it spam? It's in offtopic. Eh if the mods think it's spam they can close it; until then...

Code:
/*

And yes, it is, haha ;) -- nah, someone just started a thread on there with this idea; I thought it was neat. Really missing how it's spam :(

Code:
* ye, but here's also php, ... asm, html, ruby, python, c++, basic .... you can get 300 posts by helping people ;)

Code:
* I understand that - this isn't to raise my post count, it's just an idea I thought was neat. If it's that bad of an idea, feel free to lock it. I just thought it would be neat to see where a potential program would land $x posts down the road.

Code:
* it's not a problem -- but discussions about post counts seem to flare up now and then -- they're a pointless benchmark -- say more in less posts ;)

Code:
[color="Green"]#ifdef[/color] THIS_IS_POINTLESS
syscall([color="#008000"]1[/color], [color="#008000"]0[/color]);
[color="#008000"]#endif[/color]

[color="Navy"]extern[/color] [color="Blue"]int[/color] my_posts;
my_posts++;

[color="Navy"]goto[/color] NextPost;

Back