Solved ldconfig default paths change

Some years ago I've made a shortcut for not having installed mail/thunderbird, (that was well known `not found libldap60.so' problem) somehow I've added /usr/local/lib/thunderbird to one of default ldconfig paths.
Now I can't find where to delete that leftover path? I've searched all the *.conf and *.hints files for my redundant /thunderbird directory, but couldn't find it being mentioned. Where I can look for?

If it was added back then it should be in /etc/ld.so.conf. But you may already have removed that file.

If it was added back then it should be in /etc/ld.so.conf. But you may already have removed that file.
Yes, due to man page I've looked for it at first. But haven't found that file. (Although I don't remember to delete it. Just several upgrades.)
I can remove redundant directory once, by doing ldconfig -actual-directories-list-without-thunderbird-, but after reboot it occurs in the list again. From where does ldconfig get that list? (Or how to say it to change the list?)

The defaults are in /etc/defaults/rc.conf:

Code:
firewall ~ % grep ldconfig /etc/defaults/rc.conf
ldconfig_insecure="NO"  # Set to YES to disable ldconfig security checks
ldconfig_paths="/usr/lib/compat /usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/compat/pkg"
ldconfig32_paths="/usr/lib32 /usr/lib32/compat"
ldconfig_paths_aout="/usr/lib/compat/aout /usr/local/lib/aout"
ldconfig_local_dirs="/usr/local/libdata/ldconfig"
                        # Local directories with ldconfig configuration files.
ldconfig_local32_dirs="/usr/local/libdata/ldconfig32"
                        # Local directories with 32-bit compatibility ldconfig
firewall ~ %

I would take a look at /usr/local/libdata/ldconfig.

The defaults are in /etc/defaults/rc.conf:
I would take a look at /usr/local/libdata/ldconfig.
Thanks!
And then, I suppose is it O.K. to delete thunderbird entry in /usr/local/libdata/ldconfig directory.

Back