C latest version of Qtcreator

Hello,
I would like to know what is the latest version of Qtcreator available for FreeBSD 10.3 for an workstation intel, after a ports update.
For the moment I use Qtcreator 4.1.0 for development in C ++, I know that the latest version is 4.3.0 is it available under FreeBSD?

looks
Philippe

Hello, accidentally I deleted the qplatformdefs.h header from the /usr/local/lib/qt5/mkspecs/freebsd-clang/ directory, I do not know how I can download the qplatformdefs.h file, Install Qtcreator 4.3.1 ...

How to find this file header qplatformdefs.h?

regards
philippe

Run pkg which /usr/local/lib/qt5/mkspecs/freebsd-clang/qplatformdefs.h. Reinstall the package where the file came from.

i have errors after your command :
output
Code:
echo 'QMAKE_LIBDIR_FLAGS = -L/usr/ports/devel/qt5-core/work/qtbase-opensource-src-5.7.1/lib' >> /usr/ports/devel/qt5-core/work/qtbase-opensource-src-5.7.1/.qmake.cache

This is the Qt Open Source Edition.

You are licensed to use this software under the terms of
the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) versions 3.
You are also licensed to use this software under the terms of
the GNU General Public License (GPL) versions 2.

You have already accepted the terms of the Open Source license.

The specified system/compiler port is not complete:

/usr/local/lib/qt5/mkspecs/freebsd-clang/qplatformdefs.h

Please information use the contact form at http://www.qt.io/contact-us

===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to kde@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/devel/qt5-core/work/qtbase-opensource-src-5.7.1/config.log"
including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
(e.g. a /usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[6]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-core
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[5]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-core
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[4]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[3]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[2]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator
root@dct-opium:/usr/ports/devel/qtcreator #

For me the command output:
Code:
/usr/local/lib/qt5/mkspecs/freebsd-clang/qplatformdefs.h was installed by package qt5-qmake-5.7.1_3
So just reinstall qt5-qmake.

i have new error that i don't know ?
output :
Code:
tpanel.o  .obj/moc_qdesigner.o  .obj/moc_qdesigner_toolwindow.o  .obj/moc_qdesigner_formwindow.o  .obj/moc_qdesigner_workbench.o  .obj/moc_qdesigner_actions.o  .obj/moc_qdesigner_server.o  .obj/moc_qdesigner_appearanceoptions.o  .obj/moc_saveformastemplate.o  .obj/moc_newform.o  .obj/moc_versiondialog.o  .obj/moc_appfontdialog.o  .obj/moc_preferencesdialog.o  .obj/moc_mainwindow.o   -L/usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer/work/qttools-opensource-src-5.7.1/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lm -lQt5DesignerComponents -L/usr/local/lib/qt5 -lQt5Designer -lQt5PrintSupport -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Xml -lQt5Network -lQt5Core -lGL
/usr/local/lib/libQt5Gui.so: undefined reference to `qAllocMore(int, int)@Qt_5'
/usr/local/lib/libQt5Network.so: undefined reference to `qIsEffectiveTLD(QString const&)@Qt_5'
/usr/local/lib/libQt5Network.so: undefined reference to `qt_safe_select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*, timespec const*)@Qt_5'
/usr/local/lib/libQt5Gui.so: undefined reference to `QLocaleData::validateChars(QString const&, QLocaleData::NumberMode, QByteArray*, int, bool) const@Qt_5'
/usr/local/lib/libQt5Widgets.so: undefined reference to `QDateTimeParser::skipToNextSection(int, QDateTime const&, QString const&) const@Qt_5_PRIVATE_API'
clang++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[4]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer/work/qttools-opensource-src-5.7.1/src/designer/src/designer
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[3]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer/work/qttools-opensource-src-5.7.1/src/designer/src
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[2]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer/work/qttools-opensource-src-5.7.1/src/designer
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer
root@dct-opium:/usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer #

Why don't you use packages? I'm assuming you simply want to install and use it? Perhaps you already tried that? A pkg install qtcreator would install it.

But maybe the default, quarterly, repository still has the previous version. In that case, create a file named /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/FreeBSD.conf with this content:
Code:
FreeBSD: {
  url: "pkg+http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/${ABI}/latest"
}
That will make sure you get the latest packages instead of the quarterly ones.

with the command pkg install qtcreator i don't like this command for big program , it so easy!
i have this error
Code:
[42/104] Upgrading qt5-gui from 5.6.1 to 5.7.1_1...
[42/104] Extracting qt5-gui-5.7.1_1: 100%
[43/104] Installing python36-3.6.1_4...
[43/104] Extracting python36-3.6.1_4: 100%
[44/104] Upgrading qt5-quick from 5.6.1 to 5.7.1_1...
pkg: qt5-quick-5.7.1_1 conflicts with qt5-quickcontrols-5.6.1 (installs files into the same place).  Problematic file: /usr/local/lib/qt5/qml/QtQuick/Layouts/libqquicklayoutsplugin.so
root@dct-opium:/ #

i do
cd /usr/local/etc/
mkdir pkg
cd pkg
mkdir repos
cd repos
touch /FreeBSD.conf
here your script !!
cd /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator && make MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes reinstall clean
[/CMD]

>> Compiled for twenty minutes

the bug
output :
Code:
 const&)@Qt_5'
/usr/local/lib/libQt5Network.so: undefined reference to `qt_safe_select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*, timespec const*)@Qt_5'
/usr/local/lib/libQt5Widgets.so: undefined reference to `QDateTimeParser::skipToNextSection(int, QDateTime const&, QString const&) const@Qt_5_PRIVATE_API'
/usr/local/lib/libGL.so: undefined reference to `drmGetDevice2'
clang++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[7]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer/work/qttools-opensource-src-5.7.1/src/designer/src/designer
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[6]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer/work/qttools-opensource-src-5.7.1/src/designer/src
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[5]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer/work/qttools-opensource-src-5.7.1/src/designer
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[4]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[3]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qt5-designer
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[2]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator
root@dct-opium:/usr/ports/devel/qtcreator #

what can i do

Hello,
you have made me mistake with the pkg install prog, gnome has completely disappeared, following the different versions of packets. I have to format and install a brand new version 10.3.
So pkg install prog is made for small programs, for example pkg install nano.
For large programs if you must compile the port.

regards
philippe

Back