Latency with wireless mouse

Hi all,

I have just install a Raspberry PI 3 with a FreeBSD 12.2 stock image. On X11, (with twm, no fancy desktop) , the mouse work with latency: when I want to point and click a button, the cursor do no stop immediately, he continues in his way for some pixels : There is a feeling of inertia. It's like you are working on a remote desktop with low bandwidth. A wired mouse works just fine.
This is an Amazon basic model like this . It works fine on mac.

Any idea would be appreciate.
Regards

While it's wireless, it uses a dongle at 2.4GHz. From the system's point of view it's the same as a wired mouse. It has no notion of the wireless part.

While it's wireless, it uses a dongle at 2.4GHz. From the system's point of view it's the same as a wired mouse. It has no notion of the wireless part.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I know that. But perhaps there is USB quirk for this kind of device: the dongle is a MOSART Semi. Note that, there is the same problem in console, so it's not Xorg related. If someone could move this thread to "Peripheral hardware".

Maybe this particular mouse sends many single movement events, too many for the Pi, so that they queue up?

Back