Laptops with touchscreen support

Does FreeBSD support touchscreen laptops? If so , which ones?

I've been reading about T480 being able to support touchscreen - it works pretty well with FreeBSD (judging by people's experiences) ... Wondering if it works with touchscreen..... Or are there other (cheaper/used?) laptops models that support this functionality?

Don't post the same question multiple times please. Threads merged.

Hi, i can confirm that FreeBSD 13.1 supports the touchscreen of my Thinkpad T470.
Code:
# dmesg
wmt0 on uhub0
wmt0: <ELAN Touchscreen, class 0/0, rev 2.00/57.13, addr 2> on usbus0
wmt0: Multitouch touchscreen with 0 external buttons
wmt0: 10 contacts and [WH]. Report range [0:0] - [3408:1872]

But I have disabled it in Xfce as i prefer classic mice.

Hope this helps.

Don't post the same question multiple times please. Threads merged.
Thanks and sorry about that - the previous question didn't show up when I tried to look for it. How can one check previous asked questions? Was on my mobile so ended up posting again.
But I have disabled it in Xfce as i prefer classic mice.
If I may ask - did you face issues with the touchscreen functioning?

If I may ask - did you face issues with the touchscreen functioning?

Well, the basic operations like click, drag, scroll and so forth work ootb in Xfce. Maybe you need some additional software or configuration for multitouch functionality, I didn't look at it further.

https://bsd-hardware.info/
“This is a project to anonymously collect hardware details of BSD-powered computers over the world and help people to collaboratively debug hardware related issues, check for BSD-compatibility and find drivers”.
I've always found that site a bit hard to browse - specially when you want to find out simply which machine to buy .... there are often multiple versions of the same model/machine - which I tend to find confusing to follow.
This doesn't seem like a touch-screen setup - but thanks thought, nice read.

Back