L2tp/ipsec

please help dear in making an application program. Here unfortunately made an application program using L2TP VPN server but how to use L2TP using IPsec where the windows as a client. I have managed to create an application using L2TP VPN server with windows client sebai but how do I get IPsec connections can join by using L2TP (L2TP VPN server using the MPD 5 using OS FreeBSD 8.0 Stable)

so essentially how to use the L2TP server in the join by using IPsec with windows as a client

Please Help Me......................

in addition to that which I make applications with MPD 5 L2TP server using FreeBSD as a server and Windows XP as a client in which L2TP configuration using MPD 5 can connect properly with Windows XP client but how to configure IPsec in order to connect as well with Windows as a client. configuration only client server with FreeBSD as a server and Windows as a client. so can the mentioned L2TP over IPsec with Windows XP as Client

At this moment, i have instaled a freeBSD Server, with Samba, MPD using L2TP, and everything works OK. But to do it work on windows xp, i need to configure Ipsec, can you help me for a source of documentation to enable ipsec with l2tp.

Because I have exhaustly search on net, but I have found only scenarios where connecting two bsd boxes, even without l2tp.

So i need to know how l2tp/ipsec works on windows xp, and configure it on FreeBSD Server.

Thanks.

Back