kget GUI not working

FreeBSD 10.1 as a Virtualbox guest on a Windows 7 host. I've got FreeBSD as the OS on a machine of its own, but I wanted to play around with it more on a VM. I love the KDE desktop environment, which I've got working on both machines, but ever since I installed Firefox on the VM I can't get the kget window to work (it was working prior to installing Firefox). This is what I get when using the showDropTarget option. I can see kget is running in the system activity window, but the kget download manager window will not open on my KDE desktop.

Code:
# kget --showDropTarget
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
KGlobal::locale(): Warning your global KLocale is being recreated with a valid main component instead of a fake component, this usually means you tried to call i18n related functions before your main component was created. You should not do that since it most likely will not work
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
kget(1164)/nepomuk (library): Could not find virtuoso backend
kget(1164)/nepomuk (library): Could not find virtuoso to connect to. Aborting
QWidget::insertAction: Attempt to insert null action
QWidget::insertAction: Attempt to insert null action
Anybody else run into this? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Back