kernel

I don't mean kernel configuration files, i mean the real kernel source code written in C programming language

You seem to think it's a single source file. The kernel can be found in /usr/src/sys/.

No, everything in /usr/src/sys is the kernel code.

What exactly are you looking for?

NetBSD -> monolithic + rump
DragonflyBSD -> Hybrid
OpenBSD -> monolithic
FreeBSD-> monolithic

I don't think that's correct. DragonFly is based on FreeBSD 4.8 and although they've changed quite a lot over the years it is still a monolithic kernel.

What part? sys/netinet, sys/netinet6, sys/netipsec?
so these parts make freebsd to connect to the internet

NetBSD -> monolithic + rump
DragonflyBSD -> Hybrid
OpenBSD -> monolithic
FreeBSD-> monolithic

Why do I get the feeling you're trying to adapt the FreeBSD kernel into a microkernel? :)

Why do I get the feeling you're trying to adapt the FreeBSD kernel into a microkernel?
I had the same feeling. Good luck with that, it's easier said than done. Many have tried already.

I'm still surprised by the number of people that have no experience with FreeBSD and wanting to "revolutionize" or "redesign" everything. You rarely hear from them again.

I started toying with FreeBSD since 2012 starting with FreeBSD 9.0, I am using Fedora Linux as I ran away from Microsoft Windows tyranny. I also tried many times to play around by installing PCBSD. I actually got a taste of open source in 2009 by Fedora Linux 10. FreeBSD is powerful and stable.

I started toying with FreeBSD since 2012 starting with FreeBSD 9.0
You should beg, steal or borrow a copy of "The design and implementation of the FreeBSD Operating System". Make sure to get the second edition, the first edition only covers up to FreeBSD 5.

i have a books on nasm, gnu assembler. i also three books on c programming language, python, "flex and bison"

I can see you're very passionate and that's very admirable. However I don't think continuing the discussion here will help you any. I suggest going over to the mailing list and talking with the FreeBSD developers about your goals and desires. You will get much more insight there.

i have a books on nasm, gnu assembler. i also three books on c programming language, python, "flex and bison"

So, how much of a newbie are you? Do you understand the difference between a linked list and a tree, for example?

I suggest going over to the mailing list and talking with the FreeBSD developers about your goals and desires. You will get much more insight there.

This kind of question would be either completely ignored or trolled to death.

There is no harm in your suggestion. Linked list are hard because the recent C Programming language book i had been using , i discovered later that it was about programming on microsoft windows😔☹ not on any unix system.

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 115
A Tree is a node created with pointers and structures e.g

typedef struct node node;
struct node
{
int init_node;

node *pNode;
}

pNode-> X.init_node;