kernel patch repository

sugar

Member


Messages: 38

Hello is there a place to look and search for FreeBSD kernel patches?

All the time when I need one I don't know that I need it and many times I dont know where to get it....

Thanks in advance.
 

trev

Aspiring Daemon

Reaction score: 131
Messages: 684

I always check the PR database - sometimes patches are included (eg the AMD Phenom cpufreq control, new serial hardware etc).
 

ale

Daemon

Reaction score: 166
Messages: 1,059

sugar said:
Hello is there a place to look and search for FreeBSD kernel patches?
Patches from who and about what?
Are you talking about this?
http://www.freebsd.org/security/advisories.html

sugar said:
All the time when I need one I don't know that I need it
IMHO this is illogical. If you don't know that you need it, well, maybe you don't need it :). (unless you are talking about the security advisories I've linked)

sugar said:
and many times I dont know where to get it....
This is the normal consequence
 
OP
OP
S

sugar

Member


Messages: 38

but what in the case lets say there are a patch to just do something cool or stuff like that... where can I found them?
 
Top