Kde5 go`s transparent

Hi guys,
I'm new here, my name is Karl I'm 60 and from Norway.
I installed FreeBSD 12.1 on my Asus Vivobook X542UA. After install I make freebsd-update fetch and install, all goes fine.
Then I install Kde5 whit pkg install bash htop devcpu-data xorg xf86-video-intel plasma5-plasma sddm kde5, after this
I wrote with ee(1) the /etc/fstab, proc /proc procfs rw 0 0 ,then i wrote in the /etc/rc.conf dbus_enable="YES" for sddm and hald also. I reboot and kde startet but after 15-20 ,minutes all the menus go transperent and i have to reset or write blind in the konsol reboot. I wrote in the konsol dolphin then this hapend.
Code:
root@grytinggrend:~ # dolphin
QStandardPaths: wrong ownership on runtime directory /var/run/user/1001, 1001 instead of 0
QStandardPaths: wrong ownership on runtime directory /var/run/user/1001, 1001 instead of 0
QKqueueFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: open: No such file or directory
"Session bus not found\nTo circumvent this problem try the following command (with Linux and bash)\nexport $(dbus-launch)"
root@grytinggrend:~ # dbus-launch
dbus[1884]: Unable to set up transient service directory: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR "/var/run/user/1001" is owned by uid 1001, not our uid 0
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=unix:path=/tmp/dbus-A4gImUVW6D,guid=5639577f7c37be88afc566475e1ee0ff
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_PID=1886
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_WINDOWID=67108865
Somebody know what I have to do about this?

Don't start it as root, use a normal user account.

Code:
UID 0 is root, UID 1001 is the first user account you created (probably during the install).

Hello SirDice,
Today i install freebsd 12.1 new whit a drm-kmod driver,now it is working fast and fine.

hilsen Kalli

Back