kde4 local network- FreeBSD 9.1

Hi community!
Killbiitch the newbie has a new one for you ;)

Well I've configured nfs sharing on my two computers ( one is a laptop) both under freebsd and I can access the server by mount 192.xxx.x.x:/home/killbiitch /mnt and share my files.

But I would like to acess to my network in graphic mode using kde4.
I'm not able to find ressources on the web or maybe unable to understand them.. a good pelerin to help me once again?

Thank you very much cpu, I'm going to try this and I'll let you know if it's work. But it uses samba protocol? But if I want to use NFS protocol only? I know I'm a very demanding newb ^^

I haven't been able to do it today but I will retry on this week end!
Thanks guys for your help! I will let you kown about it..

Ok I can acess now to my others computer (a laptop on which I installed FreeBSD; and a mac with mac os x) using nfs://192.168.0.x. from dolphin. That's great, thank you both!
But what I would liked when I started to ask this question consists to click on the "network" icon of kde4 and see that my computers appear (as simple as on windows or mac... but I guess that when someone wants to learn FreeBSD and computing it's not to make things easier ^^).
And cpu I will test your method when I'll install windows7 soon on the laptop (requires samba)! ;)

Back