It is possible to install FreeBSD with Xorg, LXDE, FF ,LibreOffice on some ARM Chromebook?

Like a title I want to buy, and install FreeBSD OS, with some ports:

x11/xorg
x11/KDE5
x11/LXDE
www/firefox
editors/libreoffice

My question is: FreeBSD have this program port on ARM processors?

It is possbile to install FreeBSD on follow Chromebook, With: Screen Driver, keyboard driver, LAN/WLAN driver, touchpad driver, sound driver, Touchscreen do not needed and optionally USB driver?

================================================================

Acer Chromebook 13 CB5-311-T9XM NVIDIA Tegra K1

LAPTOP CHROMEBOOK SAMSUNG XE303C12

Acer Chromebook R13 CB5-312T-K0YK

Mediatek MT8173

==

Edit:

Xorg: http://raybsd.blogspot.com/2013/01/hope-you-like-it.html

https://gist.github.com/znuh/4041082 - this is a DMESG from SAMSUNG XE303C12

Any one know if FreeBSD support this WLAN card:
Code:
[    3.963616] mwifiex_sdio mmc2:0001:1: WLAN FW is active
[    4.298239] mwifiex_sdio mmc2:0001:1: ignoring F/W country code US
[ 4.298710] mwifiex_sdio mmc2:0001:1: driver_version = mwifiex 1.0 (14.66.27.p2)

There may be a chance to get the Tegra TK1 based one working.
It will take some work as there is no default image but the stuff is available in our source tree.

It is possbile to install FreeBSD on follow Chromebook, With: Screen Driver, keyboard driver, LAN/WLAN driver, touchpad driver, sound driver, Touchscreen do not needed and optionally USB driver?
I would not expect most things on your list to work out of the box.
LAN, keyboard, touchpad maybe, but with Screen it depends. LVDS or what?

This is advanced level stuff and you may struggle to get it going.

One of the real sticking points is lack of a TTL-UART console output like the TK1 uses.
So with no serial output you really have no way to see what going on while porting the Notebook over.

I looked on ebay at the motherboard and it looks like the Wifi module is SDIO on this as well.
The last I heard SDIO support for wireless is not available. Not sure though.

How about Xorg? FreeBSD have a binnary Drivers for ARM? I found only this:

For testing i buy Orange Pi PC2. It Have a Mali450 graphic. PINE64 port of FreeBSD with FreeBSD U-BOOT for Orange Pi PC2 working correctly, but after installation of Xorg, and Firefox, Firefox is lagging, stopping, and finally braking system. This problem occurs on FreeBSD and Linux.

I tried install Mali driver on the debian but is problem with compiling driver (needed instruction for some file from driver package), probabry kernel need a correct patch, i tried use some patch from web, but no success. Arch Linux while have a problem with cross-compiling.
So any one know how to compiling driver for a FreeBSD? Some examples or something.

How about Xorg? FreeBSD have a binnary Drivers for ARM?
I had no problems with OpenBox and found it suitable.
I had OpenChartPlotterNavigator running on it with GPS inputs from a cellular modem using BBB.
Even loaded some Nautical maps for killer detail.

I think you problem here might be the browser. FreeBSD did not have a working major browser on Arm.
That might have changed it appears. I did not realize Firefox was available on Arm now.
Pine64 implementation might be rough.
There are so many embedded boards it is dizzying.

I thing is a driver problem... sometimes system is crashing with no reason. Google chrome is the same, Midori working good, but still no one know when everything go down. But I can doing magic mirror.

Back