Is it OK to post a how-to for critique on the FreeBSD forum?

Hi,

I wrote a how-to article and I'd love some feedback about my methods and also have it available for others who might want to do the same project.

I have a HDHomeRun TV recording VM using ZFS on a 4-drive mirror array joined to a Windows 2012 domain using Samba47, would it be OK to post an article about how I did it in the forums?

I am not familiar with anyone else using FreeBSD for HDHomeRun TV recording, that's why I wrote the guide.

Thanks

Any posts/article which bring something useful are welcomed. It may not be useful today or tomorrow but who knows it could be useful the day after tomorrow. Even if is not useful on FreeBSD it could be useful to other Unix-like systems. Sometimes I'm looking for solution/tips for FreeBSD on Arch Wiki.

Any posts/article which bring something useful are welcomed. It may not be useful today or tomorrow but who knows it could be useful the day after tomorrow. Even if is not useful on FreeBSD it could be useful to other Unix-like systems. Sometimes I'm looking for solution/tips for FreeBSD on Arch Wiki.

Yeah, the arch wiki is pretty helpful. I've submitted some samba instructions to it before regarding setting client signing in smb.com rather than using gpo to dumb down security. Samba changes so regularly that I'm not even sure if it's still relevant. :/

Welp, I'll give it a shot and hopefully it will be worthwhile. Thanks :)

Back