IPFW IPFW rules for transparent proxy

I want to setup transparent proxy functionality of security/tor using ipfw because it's native for FreeBSD but I couldn't find any examples or tutorials and also got a little confused. security/tor documentation of transparent proxy
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TransparentProxy#BriefNotes says that only pf is supported on
BSD systems but in manual there is TransProxyType option and its description says:
Set this option to "ipfw" to use the FreeBSD ipfw interface. I wanted to know if its possible to use ipfw to use transparent proxy functionality and if someone will show example ruleset It will be great.

Just a thought if you don't get much response here, try the tor mailing list, if you haven't already.
The ipfw patch went in a couple of years ago, so somebody presumably had a use case to fill.

I've sent mail to two tor mailing lists but sadly still no response. I guess if in couple of days I don't receive
any answers I'll try to convert pf or iptables rules to ipfw and set tors TransProxyType option to "ipfw" and
see if it works

Back