Solved Installing FreeBSD 11.2 from usb on Toshiba laptop panics during kernel load

Hi,
I got an old Toshiba laptop on which I would like to install the latest FreeBSD release.
Laptop model : Toshiba C650D-11j (specs in Dutch)
Using the usb memstick image : Menstick image (I "checksummed" it)
Bootloader works fine but when the kernel loads (single or multi-user) it panics and spontaneous reboots my laptop. I never get to see the bsdinstall menu.
Trying to play with the all the boot options of the boot loader makes no difference.
Problem is that I cannot find how to capture my boot messages. They scroll too fast and then I get a blank screen followed by a reboot.
Thinking the video driver was the origin op the problem, I entered the loader prompt and instructed to load the vesa module ('enable-module vesa'). I then get a different result : the kernel also panics but because of absence of the vesa module. However since I get a 15s delay before reboot, I could capture my screen (see picture attached).
Photo 23-08-2018, 11 30 01.jpg

I have no clue how to proceed, I'm not that familiar with all the loader variables to make my kernel load different (I'm quite new to FreeBSD), so any help is much appreciated.

I got this fixed.
I filmed the boot messages from my screen with my smartphone and analyzed them frame by frame afterwards.
Then I could capture the last message before reboot :
Firmware error (ACPI) : Failure looking up ...
After some searching on the internet I noticed that this was probably due to an outdated BIOS.
So I started Win7 that was installed on this laptop and found on the toshiba website an update of my BIOS which I than executed.
Rebooted via the usb stick and now after the bootloader bsdinstall works fine.
Now I can really start with FreeBSD ...

Back