Incorrect mount_options

Hello, I wish somebody can help me. I can't mount external HDD in FreeBSD 11 - XFCE4. For USB drive is work out the box
how mount_options for NTFS? In my gconf-editor default value
Code:
system/storage/ntfs value is [-m=755] and system/storage/ntfs_3g is [label=]

and display error message : mount : illegal option --m usage : mount [-t fstype] [-o options] target_fs mount_option

I've modified options :
-t msdosfs -o large
-u=mysoundmagic
-g=wheel
-m=755

and still not mount also display error : Invalid mount option when attempting to mount the volume 'Seagate Backup Plus Drive'.

You should first try to mount it manually from the command line. Read the manpage that comes with fusefs-ntfs() if any.
If that works and you've figured out the right mount command/options for NTFS, than go on with the next step and configure XFCE/Thunar to mount it.
I also wonder if gconf-editor is the right way to configure XFCEs behavior? Shouldn't you use the XFCE4-settings to do that?

I've try to mount manually
but still can't mount
Code:
# ntfs-3g /dev/da0 /media/da0s1
NTFS signature is missing.
Failed to mount '/dev/da0': Invalid argument
The device '/dev/da0' doesn't seem to have a valid NTFS.
Maybe the wrong device is used? Or the whole disk instead of a
partition (e.g. /dev/sda, not /dev/sda1)? Or the other way around?

Code:
# mount -t ntfs /dev/da1 /media/da1
mount: /dev/da1: Operation not supported by device

dmesg :
Code:
ugen0.4: <Seagate> at usbus0
umass0: <Seagate BUP Slim RD, class 0/0, rev 2.10/1.07, addr 4> on usbus0
umass0:  SCSI over Bulk-Only; quirks = 0x8100
umass0:5:0: Attached to scbus5
da0 at umass-sim0 bus 0 scbus5 target 0 lun 0
da0: <Seagate BUP Slim RD 0107> Fixed Direct Access SPC-4 SCSI device
da0: Serial Number NA7X081Z
da0: 40.000MB/s transfers
da0: 1907729MB (3907029167 512 byte sectors)
da0: quirks=0x2<NO_6_BYTE>

i can mount usb drive successfuly not the external harddrive.

update :

i've install sysutils/volman, successfuly mount my external hdd.

Code:
vmount node

This error usually occurs when something's wrong with the partition. Are you able to access it without errors on Windows? You may want to run a "scan disk" on Windows.

It's possible you're not using the appropriate device node. List them all using ls /dev/da*. I don't know how sysutils/volman works, but perhaps you could check which device it's able to mount using the mount command without options.

Also try to "taste" the device using cat /dev/null > /dev/da1 before attempting to mount it. And mount it read-only. You never know...

This error usually occurs when something's wrong with the partition. Are you able to access it without errors on Windows? You may want to run a "scan disk" on Windows.

It's possible you're not using the appropriate device node. List them all using ls /dev/da*. I don't know how sysutils/volman works, but perhaps you could check which device it's able to mount using the mount command without options.

Also try to "taste" the device using cat /dev/null > /dev/da1 before attempting to mount it. And mount it read-only. You never know...

i'm not using windows. Before i'm migrating to FreeBSD, I frequently use the external hard drive in ubuntu/ another linux distribution without error mount.

Back