iilyma monitor that might switch to book size

I have an iiyama monitor, 2k, works well. However, it can switch the screen to a vertical one as in the picture. Would there be a setting to adjust the view off this? The video card is a Nividia rtx 2060
Thanx

IMG_20230512_230349.jpg

switch the screen to a vertical one .... Would there be a setting to adjust the view off this? The video card is a Nividia rtx 2060
Besides xrandr(1), the orientation can be configured from nVIDIAs own settings utility x11/nvidia-settings, under "X Server Display Configuration", "Orientation:".

The configuration can be saved to file to persist between Xorg instances ("Save to X Configuration File"): ~/.nvidia-settings-rc.

Besides xrandr(1), the orientation can be configured from nVIDIAs own settings utility x11/nvidia-settings, under "X Server Display Configuration", "Orientation:".

The configuration can be saved to file to persist between Xorg instances ("Save to X Configuration File"): ~/.nvidia-settings-rc.
Thanks, I do know the settings but I totally forgot about xrandr and the settings tool.

Back