Idea about content of posts

All of us here noticed DutchDaemon's hard work on our every post.

It would be useful for us to be able to see our original post (that was not yet corrected by DutchDaemon) and the curent post to compare them and try to learn from that. If we (non English speakers) would have that it would help me at least to write better posts.

I know I might ask too much and I don't know how hard can be done such a feature.

And if you think this is not a good idea, just forget it.

I notice DutchDaemon also points out some of the more obvious errors in posts (not implying you make these). Things like striking out incorrect references to bsd FreeBSD and incorrect capitalization, among others.

caesius said:
I notice DutchDaemon also points out some of the more obvious errors in posts (not implying you make these). Things like striking out incorrect references to bsd FreeBSD and incorrect capitalization, among others.

Yes, for example I've used the following text: "(Laptop installation)" and he modified to "(laptop installation)" which even is a simple detail it make sense.

There have been a few times that my posts were left for me to correct. I don't know if it was an oversight or a way of me seeing what I did wrong. I take it as the latter.

This post has not been edited by DutchDaemon; but, it will be when he sees his screen name spelled wrong.

Back