I bought my first car! :D

Is that an Evo? Nice. I'm hoping my Skoda Fabia RS gets ordered soon :e

SirDice said:
Is that an Evo? Nice. I'm hoping my Skoda Fabia RS gets ordered soon :e

No, Evo X has dual exhaust, hood for air intake, a big spoiler, Evo bumpers and some other minor differences on the body from a normal lancer.

Still a very good first car, congratulations.

Congrats!
My "fuel to fun" converter now has close to 200k km on the clock and is likely to double that. Hope your's will last you as long :)

PS: last picture, is that the previous mode of transportation? SCNR :D

PPS: You sure have good weather, makes me want to go on holiday there.

Is Mitsubishi lancer 1600CC invite :D with full body kit + some modifications :D Is very economic car for 1600CC :D Ok. Maybe is not an evo because I have no money to buy and maintain an evo in my 24 years old but still is a nice and comfortable car with some nervous on gears :D In the future i will change rims and exhaust and maybe the back body :D Just this is the start :D

expl said:
No, Evo X has dual exhaust, hood for air intake, a big spoiler, Evo bumpers and some other minor differences on the body from a normal lancer.

Ah, it's like the difference between a normal Fabia and a Fabia RS. Slightly different bodywork, souped up engine, etc.

SirDice said:
... souped up engine, etc.

No, Evo uses completely different engine. Same goes for most of the parts under the body, since they have to match engine's performance.

I have xoom That runs Android and I want to set it on my car :D If I can make xoom dual boot with BSD then yes. My car will run FreeBSD :D

So it ain't that bad in Greece then, huh ? :)) .. Just teasing .. enjoy your new car man.

Sooo .. wanna race?
03.jpg

Thanks .. I was going for "black coat" to make it a decent black overall.

My colleague has Lancer and he's very happy with it. Like the Lancer's front mask too.
So many happy kilometers :)

Nice car for a first car! I wish every FreeBSD user to get a car like that, at least like that. Good thing that reality there is not as we perceive it from mass media ;). I'm talking about Greece ;)

Me also teasing you ;)

After 2,5 years this is my car today :D

DSC01812.jpg

• The original Exo X hood.
  • The original Evo X spoiler.
  • Team Dynamics Rims.
  • KN filter.
  • Changed all the exhaust from octopus.

Back