Human vs Compiler

In my opinion, to say that a compiler "is better" than a human is not true and it is not necessary to go around the matter to know that a human is better than a compiler and always will be, because it is made by human beings and nothing else , with that I say everything, they are not better than a human simply because a human created them and ppr things like this is that I always said, say and will continue to say that robots will never surpass a human, they will not even have the capacity to average of the world population however this is very out of the question but whatever I think I already understand the idea of what I say and just wanted to mention it haha.

Right, a compiler is made by humans. It's also right generated code is usually worse than the code of the generator.
But, believe it or not, there are different humans! Compiler are usually made by skilled and knowledged humans with high amount of testing, optimizing and debugging.
So compiled machinecode will be "better" than machinecode hand made from average humans.

A human can not juggle all the facts and data the compiler can and does. And it will not make silly mistakes when in a hurry.

I have written code for compilers and caught myself doubting what it did because code was better than I would have done.

Back