how to work with linuxulator

Hello. I can not deal with linuxulator work. On the Internet, information about that 95% of software you can run. But I suspect that this is outdated information. Prompt a basic algorithm of actions.

I set.

Code:
sysrc linux_enable=yes
make install BATCH=yes -C /usr/ports/emulators/linux-c6 clean

I find and correct dependency.
Code:
ldd ./zmNinja

I get an error.
Code:
./zmNinja: symbol lookup error: ./zmNinja: undefined symbol: g_bytes_unref

What am I doing wrong? Run this program is not possible?
How is it going to work with linuxulator. On the Internet, the actual useful information on this subject could not be found.

Using this method, we run the UNetbootin. But the program does not see the device for recording.

Thank you in advance.

It does seem extremely outdated. OT, but is there some easy way to see the date of a handbook article's revision?
(I don't want to hijack your thread, but, judging from the message ID, that chapter seems to be based on an email from 1999. (Message ID: <199906020108.SAA07001@usr09.primenet.com>).

Perhaps , if you explain what you are trying to accomplish, there could be other solutions ...

Perhaps , if you explain what you are trying to accomplish, there could be other solutions ...
Are you sure that other distributions can not be used except c6?
I was prepared to do simple things.
for example to set (via apt-get) htop and run surrounded by ubuntu.

It does seem extremely outdated.
Yes, that's very possible.

OT, but is there some easy way to see the date of a handbook article's revision?
As far as I know the online handbook is always the latest version, it's automatically extracted and generated from the documentation sources on a regular basis.

Back