How to specify login class for winbind's user

Hello!

Is it possible to specify login class for user, than comes from winbind?
winbind interacts which samba server which rfc2307 extensions.
Is it possible to specify loginclass for each user? Or, may be, for specific group?

Nobody uses winbind? Nobody uses loginclass'es? Nobody want's set a rctl limits?

Currenty all users from winbind are assigned to default loginclass.
To set a proper rctl limits for some groups of users I should set rctl limits for every user.
rctl adds only 18 new records in a 10 seconds.
I have 14939 users, and I should wait for about 2.5hours to complete all rctl -a tasks.
Also I have about 74695 rctl rules

I have 14939 users, and […] about 74695 rctl rules
This design is wrong, 5 rules per user when there is evidently no individual adjustment I suppose.

rctl(8) seems to support g/group subjects. I gather your winbind users are members of a certain group?

Remember that group membership is determined once at login time (and so are login classes). If you move users between groups, already logged-in users will not be affected. If you actually use the feature of limits becoming effective immediately, you may legitimately use user instead of group.​

I'm sorry, but man rctl says:
subject defines the kind of entity the rule applies to. It can be either process, user, loginclass, or jail.
Also I tried to set a limit for a group and command was failed:
# rctl -a group:studs:cputime:sigkill=3600/process rctl: failed to add rule 'group:studs:cputime:sigkill=3600/process': Invalid argument
AFAIK rctl supports limits only for login classes, not groups.

Back