How to remove make ports

I'm installing ports (links for example) via make install. While processing I've done some mistakes and installation failed (some dependencies shouted "stop"). After that I did:
Code:
make deinstall all
make clean all
make reinstall
Ther I've tried to do make install again. But I've go same mistakes again. Is the configuration for my make saved somewhere (as I do not receive configuration screens on reinstall command)? How to delete this "saved" make?

make rmconfig deletes it, [cmd=]make config[/cmd] brings it up again so you can edit it.

BTW: don't use 'all' for cleaning or deinstalling a port, just use make clean or make deinstall (or better pkg_delete <portname>). The 'all' word builds the port, which is the opposite of clean/deinstall.

DutchDaemon said:
make rmconfig deletes it, [cmd=]make config[/cmd]
Thanks! But is there any easy way the whole bunch of dependencies and theirs make configs for the current port?

Look in /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk under "Default targets and their behaviors", there are a few recursive targets that address a port and its dependencies at the same time. e.g. [cmd=]make config-recursive[/cmd], [cmd=]make rmconfig-recursive[/cmd], [cmd=]make clean-depends[/cmd], etc.

Back