Solved how to conigure my usb serial port ?

Read man cu.

At the top, look at -p and -e. It explicitly says: If you set both -p and -e, no parity is used, which is also the default when you set neither.

No flow control is the default; look at the man page for how to set the variable hardwareflowcontrol.

I can't see a way to set 8 bits and 1 stop bit, but that is the default. I haven't seen any device that uses anything other than 8+1 in about 30 years. You could do the following: Set it using stty on the device before starting cu, and then check with stty that it hasn't been changed.

Not sure why you worry about this if you can login fine. I think the defaults should just work for you. Set baud rate with -s 9600. But if you want, from within cu you can set variables with ~s and view them with ~v. "man cu" for what variables can be set. Alternately use kermit (pkg install it) as it will give you a lot of options + you specify them in a ~/.kermrc
file as follows:
set line /dev/cuaU0
set sp 115200
set carrier-watch off
thanks.

thanks
Read man cu.

At the top, look at -p and -e. It explicitly says: If you set both -p and -e, no flow control is used, which is also the default when you set neither.

No flow control is the default; look at the man page for how to set the variable hardwareflowcontrol.

I can't see a way to set 8 bits and 1 stop bit, but that is the default. I haven't seen any device that uses anything other than 8+1 in about 30 years. You could do the following: Set it using stty on the device before starting cu, and then check with stty that it hasn't been changed.

thanks for everyone , i think cu command can't add more parameter directly . but we can set more parameter with ~s when connect serial com port by man cu book. thanks. i will close it.

Back