bhyve How to boot Windows (10) using Bhyve with Bios legacy mode...

Hello.

let's say I want to boot Windows 10 using Bhyve using Bios legacy mode and not Uefi (I suspect that I should use something like Windows 10 32 bit ? Windows 32 bit does support only Bios legacy ?) and not Uefi mode. Can someone suggest to me quicky how to do it ? Please share some useful links (not man pages). Very thanks.

Last edited:
7. We will not allow technical/support questions about any operating system other than FreeBSD anywhere on this forum. That includes the Off-Topic forum. Always ask technical/support questions about other operating systems on the forums or mailing lists associated with those operating systems.

Is not enough that the question is related to bhyve and bhyve is related to FreeBSD to be on topic ? The focus of my question is how to virtualize Windows 10 with bhyve on FreeBSD,not Windows 10.

I don't see the word bhyve in your post... Please be specific & don't expect others to know what you are doing without giving details. You could as well be using Virtualbox. Or some Linux.

You can read that it is related to bhyve by reading the label "bhyve" located on the top left side of the screen.

The netiquette considers offensive a whole sentence written in big letters,not some single word. I did that only to emphasize the keywords that counts more on the post. I don't see any reason to offend someone.

Back