How Likely Is Using bsdstats To Give Hardware Info Resulting In My Intel Wireless-AC 9461? :)

I know how easy it is to send Hardware stats using this excellent Program. :D Now, if I do it, how soon (I'm patient) will my Wireless Chipset be supported? I tried using if_iwm and if_iwn, but nothing worked. :( Thanks for any input, guys. :) Here's hoping I can get WiFi working in FreeBSD, as it does with Peppermint OS and Windows. :D

That wireless chipset just hit Linux. The iwl9000 firmware is very new.
Intel doesn't provide much support for FreeBSD wireless.
sysutils/bsdstats would be used to determine what to pull out (due to age and no users) of FreeBSD, not what to add. Surveying what hardware users use.
I believe it was meant to help people buy FreeBSD compatible hardware showing that it works on FreeBSD.

That wireless chipset just hit Linux. The iwl9000 firmware is very new.
Intel doesn't provide much support for FreeBSD wireless.
sysutils/bsdstats would be used to determine what to pull out (due to age and no users) of FreeBSD, not what to add. Surveying what hardware users use.
I believe it was meant to help people buy FreeBSD compatible hardware showing that it works on FreeBSD.
Sorry for taking so long to reply... :) Thanks! :D

BTW: WiFi usb stick, that doesn't require a WiFi driver to operate (assuming that your Ethernet card is supported):

edup-adaptateur-wifi-usb-2-0-externe-sans-fil-avec.jpg

Back