Reaction score: 3
I'm sorry if I ask some kind of stupid question here but please trust me I'm not an anti-FreeBSD user otherwise I really like FreeBSD since the day I join this forum. I read the wiki a little, play with FreeBSD a while in spite of FreeBSD not support my wireless hardware but that is okay I will buy a new one to use this Operator System. So my questions right now after use Linux for 3 years is a little weird but I hope I find right place to ask because in Linux users don't know or never tell me anything or they just curse me (defininately will happen in Vietnam).
- Linux has systemd. FreeBSD has RC. So what is the benefits to use RC instead of systemd. Or just tell me how systemd work and about RC init I will discover it later.
- Linux seem have many people short-tempered, arrogant at every where, they just come and say "bla bla, hoo hoo" make me feel disappointed about myself. Does those people have in BSD too? I hope it less.
- Is FreeBSD great for learn everything in computer and networking?
- I know FreeBSD and Linux is a diferrent Operator System. Can someone tell me a professional FreeBSD users when they come back to Linux will they learn Linux and other Operator Systems faster than professional Linux users learn FreeBSD and other Operator Systems.
- Is FreeBSD great for children because I'm actually a children.