Help not sure if this needs to be turned into my identity theft services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this bad?or should I delete or call police it’s on my phones and tv and who knows

$ ifconfig
lo0: flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 16384 index 1
options=1203<RXCSUM,TXCSUM,TXSTATUS,SW_TIMESTAMP>
inet 127.0.0.1 netmask 0xff000000
pdp_ip0: flags=8051<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1460 index 2
options=6403<RXCSUM,TXCSUM,CHANNEL_IO,PARTIAL_CSUM,ZEROINVERT_CSUM>
inet 192.0.0.1 --> 192.0.0.1 netmask 0xffffffff
pdp_ip2: flags=8050<POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1460 index 3
pdp_ip1: flags=8051<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1460 index 4
pdp_ip4: flags=8010<POINTOPOINT,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 index 5
options=400<CHANNEL_IO>
pdp_ip3: flags=8010<POINTOPOINT,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 index 6
options=400<CHANNEL_IO>
ap1: flags=8802<BROADCAST,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 index 7
ether 02:00:00:00:00:00
en0: flags=8863<UP,BROADCAST,SMART,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 index 8
inet 192.168.1.57 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.1.255
en1: flags=8822<BROADCAST,SMART,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 index 9
options=400<CHANNEL_IO>
en2: flags=8822<BROADCAST,SMART,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 index 10
options=400<CHANNEL_IO>
ipsec0: flags=8051<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 index 11
ipsec1: flags=8051<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 50000 index 12
ipsec2: flags=8051<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 index 13
awdl0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1484 index 14
options=400<CHANNEL_IO>
utun0: flags=8051<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1380 index 15
utun1: flags=8051<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 2000 index 16
ipsec3: flags=8051<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 2000 index 17
ipsec4: flags=8051<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 2000 index 18
iPhone $

You're implying that you did not set up these network interfaces intentionally?
Which of these network interfaces did you set up? (Except lo0) Which ones are aliens?

What kind of phone/OS is this?

Edit: "iPhone $" implies it's an iPhone i guess? A rooted iPhone? I don't think i've ever seen any of those yet and your TV has the same interfaces? This would probably mean the TV is also an Apple product then but does apple even build TVs?

You're implying that you did not set up these network interfaces intentionally?
Which of these network interfaces did you set up? (Except lo0) Which ones are aliens?

No Sr honestly jan1st this year I sorta figured out that IP address issues are serious and let alone ip4 6 so I read and read and practiced sample code bc it wasn’t on the surfaces ATT T-Mobile metro Mcfee pretty much everything said there wasn’t a issue so I assumed that I was going crazy possibly but I kept seeing outbound analytics when I wasn’t sharing so I read into that and found my phone was x code rooted or something any the only person that could. Have did that was a marketing lady that I think used me among others and what sucks is that’s putting it lightly multiple issues on her end but the last one was she was arrested for some serious stuff and really made me think about my own situation and what little things I have to lose and I don’t know if I should be doing something different with the intellectual property my small business carrys Or inform my identity insurance or something I knew that some thing wasn’t right and have made bushels of reachouts to Apple att T-Mobile Panasonic Cummins multiple hours with problems all over this ? Is that possible? Is it possible deception or breach of iOS apps excist run as regular clones ?? Should i turn off the phone? Or leave it on ? It’s my business number I really started wondering what the hell Was going on where my my tv was acting odd and blue tooth peripherals so maybe this is the problem?
What kind of phone/OS is this?

Edit: "iPhone $" implies it's an iPhone i guess? A rooted iPhone? I don't think i've ever seen any of those yet and your TV has the same interfaces? This would probably mean the TV is also an Apple product then but does apple even build TVs?

No Sr honestly jan1st this year I sorta figured out that IP address issues are serious and let alone ip4 6 so I read and read and practiced sample code bc it wasn’t on the surfaces ATT T-Mobile metro Mcfee pretty much everything said there wasn’t a issue so I assumed that I was going crazy possibly but I kept seeing outbound analytics when I wasn’t sharing so I read into that and found my phone was x code rooted or something any the only person that could. Have did that was a marketing lady that I think used me among others and what sucks is that’s putting it lightly multiple issues on her end but the last one was she was arrested for some serious stuff and really made me think about my own situation and what little things I have to lose and I don’t know if I should be doing something different with the intellectual property my small business carrys Or inform my identity insurance or something I knew that some thing wasn’t right and have made bushels of reachouts to Apple att T-Mobile Panasonic Cummins multiple hours with problems all over this ? Is that possible? Is it possible deception or breach of iOS apps excist run as regular clones ?? Should i turn off the phone? Or leave it on ? It’s my business number I really started wondering what the hell Was going on where my my tv was acting odd and blue tooth peripherals so maybe this is the problem?

Binding I think ?? No it’s a Best Buy Samsung special

To be perfectly honest i am not really able to follow your explanation and with this communication (language?) barrier i don't think it will be possible to further analyze what is going on with your device(s). The best advice i can give you is to look for a company in your area that is specializes in IT security. Just be sure to have a short and reasonable explanation as to why you think your device would be worth investigating. As to who exactly to contact i am not entirely sure either. Maybe you could start with contacting pen testers and then work from there. If they aren't interested in analyzing your device themselves they would likely at least be able to give you leads on who might be into that sort of thing. Good luck!

Why are you here in a FreeBSD forum talking about a (rooted?) iPhone? I look at the network interfaces and only two are actually working: lo0 (loopback) and pdp_ip0 (your phone's ip.)

Nothing to see here, move along. :rolleyes:

Reactions: a6h
Your privacy and personal information is almost certainly being stolen and there are likely a number of backdoors and spyware on your device. However the criminal in this case is Apple so you are unlikely to see any justice ;)

My advice is use a simpler feature phone and use a proper computer (preferably running FreeBSD) for connecting to the internet.

Binding I think ?? No it’s a Best Buy Samsung special
  • Seems that s/he does not have an iPhone, but a Samsung smartphone.
  • Mddr, your posts are difficult to read, a comma here & there would help to improve readability. Even better: short sentences. Many of us are not native english/american speakers.
  • Please contact your lawyer & consider to press charges against nameless.
  • Do not make any changes to the settings of your devices, since these are pieces of evidence (corpus delicti). Take out the batteries from your phone & unplug the Smart TV from electricity & network.
  • Contact the computer crime police department as vigole suggested, and make shure you suspect that "Lady". Since she's already been arrested, there's a good chance that she confesses what she did, when she's beeing set under pressure by the police investigators. OTOH, she might only confess "in pieces" what's obvious, so do not rely on what she says.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back