Guide for installing shared host with freebsd

Is there any guide, to build a shared host server, with freebsd, for learning hosting business.

Not aware of any guides but various "admin" panels exist that work on FreeBSD. Plesk en DirectAdmin are probably the most commonly used for this.

I'm not sure the above ones mentioned exist in freshports.
No, not there. Plesk is a commercial product too, not free to use as far as I know. Probably not the best example I've given.

Knowledge about sites and servers is very useful, but you can only get them if you know how to create servers and sites that people can then use. But often people are too lazy to teach, or they don't get something and because of one unfortunate moment they stop studying and creating servers. And the most common problem is server hosting. This problem is encountered by every self-respecting progromist of sites. But it can be easily solved by the site 28msec.com. There are many such sites, but this one is better than the rest because it is simple, everything is easily explained, and besides, hosting is very cheap, which will not leave you indifferent.

It's only Directadmin now.

Back